Changes related to "Bridging ligand"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Hydride; 21:12 . . (+7) . . AberdeenBill (typo corrected)
- (diff | hist) . . Diiron nonacarbonyl; 20:58 . . (+319) . . AberdeenBill
- (diff | hist) . . m Mercuric amidochloride; 16:32 . . (+36) . . DePiep (Chembox: move all ATCCode-parameters into section Parmacology. See WP:Chembox talk#Drugbank_and_ATC_positioning (+minor param corrections) (via AWB script))
27 November 2015
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Carbonyl; 06:52 . . (+18) . . DMacks (notable person)
- (diff | hist) . . Carbonyl; 06:50 . . (-33) . . DMacks (→Reactivity: not intrinsic to the product's identity or ultimate target)
- (diff | hist) . . Carbonyl; 06:49 . . (0) . . DMacks (→Reactivity: TONE)
- (diff | hist) . . Carbonyl; 06:47 . . (-21) . . DMacks (→Reactivity: grammar)
- (diff | hist) . . Carbonyl; 06:45 . . (-7) . . DMacks (no. The left-most diagram is the one that contains the green and blue carbonyls. Undid revision 691910113 by Riventree (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Greek language; 05:29 . . (+6) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Greek loanwords in other languages)