Changes related to "Category:Environmental philosophy"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Environmental Values; 15:22 . . (0) . . Kku (link biodiversity loss using Find link)
22 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Ecomodernism; 07:36 . . (-26) . . BreakfastJr (Rephrasing some sentences for clarity and flow (without changing their meaning), removing more repeat links, and using only surnames rather than full names after the initial mention of a person's name (MOS:SURNAME).) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ecomodernism; 07:25 . . (-132) . . BreakfastJr ("several authors of the Ecomodernist Manifesto" is enough info; no need to list what was apparently just a subset of them anyway; interested readers can follow the link in the citation. So I cut that little list, which also made the sentence more readable) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m Ecomodernism; 07:22 . . (-26) . . BreakfastJr (Copyedit, including removing WP:REPEATLINKs, instituting MOS:LQ), and instituting WP:ALSO's "As a general rule, the "See also" section should not repeat links that appear in the article's body".) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ecomodernism; 07:17 . . (-5) . . BreakfastJr (Added a "who" tag to a sentence which referred to "Some environmentalists" without clarifying which ones or citing any sources.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m Ecomodernism; 07:16 . . (+126) . . BreakfastJr (Copyedit, including removing quote marks from around a block quote (MOS:BQ), straightening curly apostrophes (MOS:CQ), italicising the name of a newspaper (MOS:TITLES), and making use of the serial comma consistent (MOS:SERIAL).) (Tags: nowiki added, Visual edit)