Changes related to "Category:Ethnic groups in Kenya"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
4 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m British diaspora in Africa; 22:39 . . (-243) . . Rhodesian656 (First edit due to lack of reference (based on opinion). Second edit for clarification (incorrect wording).)
3 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Suba people (Kenya); 16:25 . . (+124) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . British diaspora in Africa; 09:25 . . (+67) . . 220.127.116.11 (add self - Roy(Rory) Allen Aviation & Military Consultant, Researcher, Author & Film -Maker South Africa & Namibia born 1930)
1 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Dorobo peoples; 22:12 . . (-41) . . Gadget850 (→Notes: cleanup class "references-small" (class was deleted 21 Dec 2010) using AWB)
30 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Luo people of Kenya and Tanzania; 14:44 . . (-81) . . January (rm non-free image, no fair use rationale for this article)
29 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Kalenjin people; 16:05 . . (-2,295) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Athletic prowess)
- (diff | hist) . . Kalenjin people; 15:56 . . (+8) . . Bob654321 (→Athletic prowess)
- (diff | hist) . . m Kalenjin people; 15:47 . . (+2,287) . . Bob654321 (→Athletic prowess: updated information)
- (diff | hist) . . m Kalenjin people; 15:12 . . (-746) . . Bob654321 (The comments about NPR 'advancing theories is false, Gregory Warner lied in his story that the ideas were 'completely new', they were theories which in some cases were 30 years old. Also they have been disproven and were disproven when NPR advanced them.)