Changes related to "Category:Forts in Georgia (U.S. state)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Tybee Island, Georgia; 15:44 . . (+70) . . Bubba73 (→External links)
- (diff | hist) . . Fort Gordon; 12:28 . . (+4) . . Rbcwa (→World War I era: (Adding wiki link back in))
- (diff | hist) . . Fort Gordon; 02:28 . . (-27) . . Magnolia677 (Reverted to revision 733124446 by Adstannard (talk): "Airborne" was replaced with "infantry" without explanation or source. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Fort Gordon; 00:26 . . (+27) . . Rbcwa (→World War I era)
25 August 2016
23 August 2016
22 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Fort Pulaski National Monument; 14:56 . . (-11) . . Ebyabe (→top: infobox corrections, replaced: architect OR builder → architect using AWB)