Changes related to "Category:Military leaders of the Italian Wars"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Pierre Terrail, seigneur de Bayard; 18:52 . . (-106) . . Bender235 (→Sources: clean up; http→https for Google Books using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Charles II d'Amboise; 17:16 . . (+35) . . Vicedomino (tagged 'unreferenced')
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Louis II de la Trémoille; 08:14 . . (-2) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Marriage) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
20 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk; 21:00 . . (+1) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba; 13:53 . . (-53) . . Tury-1 (→First Italian War: (who suffered more than the Spaniards from the heat) "To say that suffered more heat than their opponents .." It's stupid. . In fact the vast majority of Spanish soldiers (hidalgos) were in northern Spain where there is a cold an...) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)