Changes related to "Category:Open-source hardware"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . ArduCopter; 00:18 . . (-1) . . Guy Harris ("for Arduino" means it's macOS, not the classic Mac OS.)
28 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Open-Source Lab (book); 22:38 . . (+36) . . Jg2904 (→References: Added a category.)
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Open design; 15:04 . . (-121) . . Melcous (Reverted 1 edit by RonenKadushin (talk): Rv spam. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . m Open design; 13:22 . . (+121) . . RonenKadushin (→External links) (Tag: possible conflict of interest)
- (diff | hist) . . Novena (computing platform); 08:27 . . (+27) . . 220.127.116.11 (SOC in infobox)
- (diff | hist) . . Novena (computing platform); 08:24 . . (+40) . . 18.104.22.168 (linkify words, mention which SOC platform)