Changes related to "Category:Time in the United Kingdom"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Date and time notation in the United Kingdom; 03:00 . . (+8) . . Shaded0 (clean up using AWB)
22 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Greenwich Time Signal; 15:41 . . (+221) . . Sudheera1994 (→Similar time signals elsewhere: Sri Lanka added)
- (diff | hist) . . Date and time notation in the United Kingdom; 14:48 . . (-3) . . KaJunl (→English) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
20 July 2017
- (Pending changes log); 10:36 . . PBS configured pending changes settings for Old Style and New Style dates [Auto-accept: require "autoconfirmed" permission] (expires 10:36, 20 July 2018 (UTC)) (Persistent block evasion)
19 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Old Style and New Style dates; 15:38 . . (+1) . . GrindtXX (Undid revision 791328700 by Jc3s5h (talk) There is no "parenthetical passage"! This is not merely the end of a sentence but the end of a paragraph, and a full stop is essential.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Old Style and New Style dates; 14:50 . . (-1) . . Jc3s5h (Undid revision 791328216 by 188.8.131.52 (talk). Full stop follows the parenthetical passage.)
- (diff | hist) . . Old Style and New Style dates; 14:46 . . (+1) . . 184.108.40.206 (Although the Manual of Style doesn't specifically say that sentences should end with a full stop, this is because it assumes that the basic rules of grammar are agreed universally and therefore do not need to be spelt out.) (Tag: Visual edit)