Changes related to "Category:Wikipedia articles that are too technical from February 2013"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
31 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . CIE 1931 color space; 06:59 . . (-88) . . Optakeover (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) (HG) (3.1.14))
- (diff | hist) . . CIE 1931 color space; 06:58 . . (+88) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Construction of the CIE XYZ color space from the Wright–Guild data) (Tag: possible vandalism)
29 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . XFS; 20:14 . . (+11) . . 18.104.22.168 (→History: This isn't the current practice, this was done before XFS was a special entitlement (in RHEL5 and RHEL6, but base channel starting in RHEL7))
- (diff | hist) . . Epoxy; 13:29 . . (+4) . . DMacks (Reverted to revision 672074126 by ManMower (talk): Complete the vandalism-reversion. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Flux balance analysis; 10:52 . . (+12) . . Xanipnip (copy-edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Epoxy; 05:00 . . (-38) . . 22.214.171.124 (Took out "(like high heels made out of raisins)")