Changes related to "David Broucher"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
6 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Infobox officeholder; 13:05 . . (-277) . . Alakzi (Hyphenate label of governor-general)
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Infobox officeholder/Office; 13:05 . . (+127) . . Alakzi (Hyphenate label of governor-general)
- (diff | hist) . . m Excellency; 03:54 . . (+13) . . SJ Defender (Disambiguated: royalty → royal family)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources; 11:46 . . (+326) . . Zzyzx11 (copying warning from Template:Current#Guidelines and WP:CET re: not intended to be used to mark an article that merely has recent news articles - this has been debated at length well before WP:RSBREAKING was added in Dec 2014)
1 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 18:52 . . (-19) . . WhatamIdoing (→Quoting non-English sources: No, seriously, we do not need a policy-level rule that requires people to translate every single quotation talk pages (et cui bono?))
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 18:44 . . (0) . . Wavelength (removing 1 hyphen: —> "publicly accessible"—WP:HYPHEN, sub-subsection 3, point 4)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 14:24 . . (-54) . . PBS (→Say where you read it: strip out the 8 stuff it is just confusing change the page numbers to look more like the type of display usually used)