Changes related to "David Saharuni"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Byzantine Empire; 20:17 . . (-6) . . Macrakis ("Divisionalizing" is used for modern organizations and never used by historians in reference to the Roman/Byzantine Empire as far as I can tell (or do you have a RS?))
- (diff | hist) . . m Byzantine Empire; 18:56 . . (+6) . . Xgenei (Headword changed to more technical term for clarity/accuracy. →Divisions of the Roman Empire)
26 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Cyril Toumanoff; 22:29 . . (+60) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Career)
- (diff | hist) . . m Armenian language; 06:31 . . (+324) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by AzerbaijaniMan to version by TaivoLinguist. Report False Positive? Thanks, ClueBot NG. (2325048) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Armenian language; 06:31 . . (-324) . . AzerbaijaniMan (ARMENIANS ARE bad AND IMPURE LIKE THEIR bad IRANIAN AND ARAB FRIENDS!!!!!) (Tags: Possible vandalism, Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, VisualEditor)