Changes related to "Der Fischer Weltalmanach"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
21 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Austria; 22:15 . . (+30) . . Human. (wl.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Germany; 09:58 . . (-1) . . E-960 (→East Francia and Holy Roman Empire: Merged two paragraphs, both discuss dynastic expansion at the turn of the 18th century.)
20 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Germany; 18:14 . . (+60) . . Sarcelles (→Latin script: Splitup of the Frisian languages)
- (diff | hist) . . m Germany; 14:42 . . (-13) . . Joeykai (→top: clean up using AWB)
19 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Austria; 15:34 . . (-22) . . Colipon (→top: better to just remove the number)
18 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Germany; 19:02 . . (+32) . . Ryan1783
- (diff | hist) . . Austria; 13:12 . . (-1) . . Max2610
17 August 2017
16 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Germany; 16:02 . . (-92) . . E-960 (→Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany: Removed image, the map shows a concept and not anything that materialized in any concrete sense.)