Changes related to "Device independence"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
4 December 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 22:32 . . (+23) . . Seed of Cosmo 15087 (Tweaking the hatnote)
- (diff | hist) . . MS-DOS; 07:22 . . (-7) . . MrEWhite (MS-DOS was entirely created by Microsoft, while DOS in itself was developed by other companies.)
- (diff | hist) . . DirectX; 03:32 . . (+26) . . Msft history (→Development history: Direct3D was designed as a direct competitor to OGL, not a compliment.)
- (diff | hist) . . DirectX; 03:31 . . (-421) . . Msft history (→Development history: commentary about DirectX success is speculation, not based on fact. DirectX was never at risk.)
3 December 2016
2 December 2016
1 December 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m MS-DOS; 06:44 . . (-5) . . Codename Lisa (Reverted 1 edit by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last revision by Dgpop.)
30 November 2016
- (diff | hist) . . MS-DOS; 18:33 . . (+5) . . 188.8.131.52 (Windows 9x Was Developed A The Same Time As MS-DOS) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Maintenance template removal; 14:11 . . (+40,650) . . John of Reading (Reverted 1 edit by Gwriad (talk): Did you really mean to blank the help page? (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . m Help:Maintenance template removal; 12:33 . . (-40,650) . . Gwriad (Deleted as erroneous.)