Changes related to "Don M. Wilson III"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Dartmouth College; 15:13 . . (-1) . . Contributor321 (→Rankings: updated Times' ranking.)
19 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Master of Business Administration; 06:36 . . (-16) . . Amatulic (Undid revision 740029384 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) - unnecessary and unclear)
18 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Master of Business Administration; 16:56 . . (+16) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Content) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 16:41 . . (+2,545) . . EEng (It's sad you went to Yale but you'll have to learn to live with it; perhaps they didn't teach you to search the archives but with luck a kind Harvard man will show you how; in meantime, you've been reverted so take it to talk per BRD)
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 14:21 . . (+3) . . Unitedreland
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 14:21 . . (-2,548) . . Unitedreland (After reading the Talk page, there seems to be no consensus. As editors have pointed out, setting prestige in the lede is not very informative, and sets a bad precedent for other universities to mention prestige by quoting many sources. See WP:BOOSTERISM)
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 06:08 . . (-647) . . Biomedicinal (→University rankings: Place for overall rankings only.)
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 04:21 . . (+2,549) . . EEng (Review the abundant talk archives and, if you have something new to offer, open a discussion thread)
- (diff | hist) . . Harvard University; 03:44 . . (-2,549) . . Unitedreland (See WP:BOOSTERISM. Lede does not serve to inform. Rather, it serves to boost this respective university.)