Changes related to "Dulag 183"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . The Holocaust; 15:37 . . (-8) . . PaulBommel (superlative does not need relativization, its number 1 in the linked list as well)
27 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Citing sources; 06:28 . . (+1) . . Banjo (→Dealing with unsourced material: added missing "}")
25 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:35 . . (+35) . . PBS (→Verifiability and other principles: See also Wikipedia:Copying within Wikipedia)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:32 . . (+18) . . PBS (→Non-English sources: Make it explicit that the non-English language sources must be reliable and not just in a foreign language .)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 20:21 . . (-51) . . TomStar81 (Undid revision 746187245 by Yolvandy vargas (talk) reverting undiscussed changes to template)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 20:07 . . (+51) . . Yolvandy vargas (Adding the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the BRITISH ARMY the KING GEORGE VI in the section of commanders and leaders of the WWII) (Tag: Visual edit)
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ustaše; 22:15 . . (+12) . . Juantheman96 (→Ethnic and religious persecution)
- (diff | hist) . . Ustaše; 22:14 . . (+20) . . Juantheman96 (Forgot Bosnian Muslims)