Changes related to "EN 1078"
← EN 1078
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 October 2016
19 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Standardization; 18:41 . . (+237) . . 220.127.116.11 (→See also)
- (diff | hist) . . Standardization; 18:39 . . (+17) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Effects)
- (diff | hist) . . Standardization; 18:38 . . (+490) . . 22.214.171.124 (→History)
18 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Bicycle helmet; 15:33 . . (-1) . . Frietjes (Clean up duplicate template arguments using findargdups)
- (diff | hist) . . European Commission; 14:28 . . (+21) . . Boson (Cited article says "the Council", which always means "the Council of the European Union", not the European Council (or the Council of Europe for that matter). In reality,of course, it is slightly more complicated.)
- (diff | hist) . . European Commission; 12:50 . . (-21) . . 2a01:cb10:286:3700:d4e0:5017:9b12:155c (The version I edited claimed that the Council of the European Union was responsible for nominating commissioners with the President-elect. It is, in fact, the European Council per the cited Article 17.) (Tag: Visual edit)