Changes related to "East Melanesian Islands"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New Caledonia; 07:27 . . (+1) . . Kudzu1
- (diff | hist) . . Vanuatu; 00:24 . . (+4) . . Ptilinopus (→Religion: linked Jehovah's Witnesses)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New Guinea; 09:21 . . (+4) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Geography: tree line)
- (diff | hist) . . New Guinea; 09:20 . . (+4) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Geography: Oceania)
1 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Solomon Islands; 21:43 . . (+6) . . 184.108.40.206 (better explanation of how the country and the island group share the same name, but overlap only partially)
29 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Continent; 10:25 . . (-2) . . BU Rob13 (Reverted good faith edits by Pebbles McFluffy: No source provided to support renaming Australia to Australasia, and Australia is colloquially more common. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Continent; 10:14 . . (+2) . . Pebbles McFluffy (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)