Changes related to "Erb of Gwent"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Wales; 07:41 . . (+14) . . Natg 19 (Disambiguating links to Feeder (link changed to Feeder (band)) using DisamAssist.)
- (diff | hist) . . Early Middle Ages; 07:40 . . (+59) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Migration Period: links added)
23 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 17:18 . . (+143) . . Cpt.a.haddock (→External links: Link to video tutorials from the WMF channel.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 03:45 . . (-48) . . Izno (essays aren't added to guidelines by edit warring. if you think the essay has merit being linked here, a) let the mfd finish and b) start a discussion at the talk page, since you've already been reverted once)
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Maintenance template removal; 02:38 . . (+23) . . Fuhghettaboutit (Undid revision 786994905 by K6ka (talk) Not an imporvement.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 02:33 . . (+48) . . QuackGuru (Little support for this essay is not a reason to delete link. Both sides is required to think through and understand the issue.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 02:01 . . (-48) . . Jc3s5h (Undid revision 787031280 by QuackGuru (talk). Little support for this essay.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 01:21 . . (+27) . . Verbcatcher (→Languages: these regulations to not require bilingual signs (paragraphs 61-63))
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 01:04 . . (+48) . . QuackGuru (Another view.)
22 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Help:Maintenance template removal; 20:07 . . (-23) . . K6ka (→Removal: c/e)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 20:05 . . (-28) . . Jammyjames60 (Compliance notices imposed by the Welsh Language Commissioner under the Welsh Language (Wales) Measure now makes it a requirement for all new signage erected by Welsh Government or local authorities to give prominence to the Welsh language text.) (Tag: Visual edit)