Changes related to "Ethnic cleansing (disambiguation)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
5 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Ethnic group; 03:58 . . (-10) . . Donner60 (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) (HG) (3.1.18))
- (diff | hist) . . Ethnic group; 03:57 . . (+10) . . 188.8.131.52 (→North America: Fixed typo) (Tags: canned edit summary, Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m Ethnic cleansing; 01:57 . . (+24) . . Strike Eagle ((GR) File renamed: File:Serbs expelled.jpg → File:Serbs expelled from Croatia, July 1941.jpg File renaming criterion #2: To change from a meaningless or ambiguous name to a name that describes what t...)
4 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ethnic cleansing; 18:51 . . (+9) . . Ac220404 (Attempted to simplify and maintain the paragraph's intent to address the initial, emergence of the term "ethnic cleansing", it's comparison to genocide (made by a different user) and the perpetrators INITIALLY accused on a widespread level, leading to...) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ethnic cleansing; 18:44 . . (-91) . . Ac220404 (Specified to prevent confusion and, added information not relevant (later findings by various groups) in the portion of the article addressing origins. altered slightly.) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ethnic cleansing; 18:40 . . (+184) . . Ac220404 (The final paragraph of the first title describing the emergence of "ethnic cleansing" as a term, is inconsistent with the comparison of "the Final Solution" in WW2 and "genocide". If later in this article, a citation of different perpetrators of "ethni...) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)