Changes related to "Extendible cardinal"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Template:Harvard citation text; 20:49 . . (-4) . . Trappist the monk (Reverted edits by Trappist the monk (talk) to last version by Gadget850)
- (diff | hist) . . m Template:Harvard citation text; 19:46 . . (+4) . . Trappist the monk (Bracket fix;)
21 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 18:06 . . (-109) . . Mostafamemariani (link is invalid) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ordinal number; 00:33 . . (-115) . . Slawekb (this was far too specific for the lead, and already is covered in a separate article)
20 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Ordinal number; 22:51 . . (+286) . . Slawekb (→Arithmetic of ordinals: moved from the lead)
- (diff | hist) . . Ordinal number; 22:50 . . (-377) . . Slawekb (→top: add a link. Removed an apparently meaningless sentence. Moving reference to Cantor normal form to below. That's covered in the sub-article, not here.)
- (diff | hist) . . Ordinal number; 22:40 . . (+513) . . Slawekb (moved definition of order isomorphism to where it is actually used)
- (diff | hist) . . Ordinal number; 22:37 . . (-437) . . Slawekb (→top: rewrote the first paragraph. Got rid of some of the apparently completely gratuitous technical discussion. Feel free to improve, or restore it somewhere else in the article.)
- (diff | hist) . . Set theory; 11:58 . . (0) . . Thunderbelch (→Axiomatic set theory) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)