Changes related to "FK Karpaty Limbach"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 19:58 . . (-10) . . J. Johnson (Undid revision 673993184 by BeenAroundAWhile (talk) WP:INLINE already in use as a shortcut to WP:WikiProject Inline Templates. Were you thinkiing of a 'See also'?)
- (diff | hist) . . Association football; 08:53 . . (+1,625) . . PeeJay2K3 (Undid revision 674017244 by Angelosbrain (talk) see talk page)
- (diff | hist) . . Association football; 01:38 . . (-1,625) . . Angelosbrain (Edit summary has too short space available to explain this, see talk.)
31 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Slovakia; 22:21 . . (+1) . . Marek69 (Typo fixing, general fixes and clean up, typo(s) fixed: For example → For example, using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Association football; 22:14 . . (+1,625) . . PeeJay2K3 (Undid revision 673988698 by Angelosbrain (talk) in the way they're played, perhaps, but all forms of modern football derive from a single root, itself influence by harpastum)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 21:44 . . (+10) . . BeenAroundAWhile (→Inline citations: Add another short way to cite.)
- (diff | hist) . . Association football; 21:08 . . (-1,625) . . Angelosbrain (→History: moving harpastum phaininda and episkyros to rugby footballrticle, they are early forms of football but of rugby football not of association football)