Changes related to "Finite Fourier transform"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Mathematics; 16:24 . . (+18) . . Finnusertop (formatting: 4x nbsp-dash, heading-style (using Advisor.js))
- (diff | hist) . . m Mathematics; 16:22 . . (+40) . . Finnusertop (Fixed Harvard citation errors (Template:Harvard citation documentation#Possible issues).)
25 July 2015
24 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Fourier transform; 12:02 . . (+14) . . Slawekb (Take it to the talk page (WP:BRD). Standard is italic "d". See J. Fourier, Stein and Weiss, Bochner and Chandrasekharan, Dym and McKean, Erdelyi, Feller, etc etc etc.)
- (diff | hist) . . Fourier transform; 11:53 . . (-14) . . Dondervogel 2 (No. Standard use is an upright 'd'. It was better before.)
- (diff | hist) . . Fourier transform; 11:47 . . (+14) . . Slawekb (Revert last two edits: Put gallery back. These images are meant to be viewed together. Restored italic "d", per standard use in mathematics.)
- (diff | hist) . . Fourier transform; 00:25 . . (+18) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Definition)