Changes related to "Flandrian interglacial"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
9 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Glaciology; 19:37 . . (-35) . . Florian Blaschke (It's extremely implausible that the first part of "glaciology" was taken from Franco-Provençal, or French, as such instead of from Latin – this may have been confused with the etymology of "glacier" and German "Gletscher")
5 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . British Isles; 19:36 . . (-2) . . Rob984 (Use same degree of accuracy when converting)
- (diff | hist) . . British Isles; 12:08 . . (+185) . . Rob984 (Added some basic geographic facts to lead paragraph. The introduction focuses almost exclusively on human and geological history. There isn't a lot on the British Isles today, culture, geography, British-Irish Council, language, etc.. :/)
- (diff | hist) . . British Isles; 11:55 . . (-34) . . Rob984 (They actually are not "dependencies of the British Crown" (this is a common misconception). The Crown is defined uniquely in each, similar to Commonwealth Realms. The only difference is that they lack sovereignty.)
- (diff | hist) . . British Isles; 11:53 . . (-119) . . Rob984 (Too much information for the lead paragraph. The politics section explains this further down.)
- (diff | hist) . . British Isles; 11:39 . . (+23) . . IkbenFrank (→Transportation)