Changes related to "Fokker FG-2"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
9 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Fokker D.XXI; 18:39 . . (+104) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Operators: The Encyclopedia of Air Warfare translates 'Haerens Flyvertropper' as meaning 'Army Aviation Troops'.)
7 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Fokker F28 Fellowship; 00:35 . . (+84) . . Nigel Ish (→Military operators: add Peru)
- (diff | hist) . . Fokker F28 Fellowship; 00:34 . . (+151) . . Nigel Ish (→References: add ref)
5 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Fokker D.VII; 22:54 . . (-97) . . Johnuniq (Undid revision 703472568 by 2601:18E:8201:9E30:4D8C:EC68:E3B:87D6 thanks but a reference is needed)
- (diff | hist) . . Fokker D.VII; 19:12 . . (+97) . . 2601:18e:8201:9e30:4d8c:ec68:e3b:87d6 (→Powerplants)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 03:20 . . (-40) . . SeoMac (Article has no apparent link to this category.)
3 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Anthony Fokker; 20:35 . . (-16) . . Soundofmusicals (Undid revision 703150627 by 2601:8C:C202:C110:D910:F570:F447:99F4 (talk) Regardless of facts - uncited and illiterate.)
- (diff | hist) . . Anthony Fokker; 20:27 . . (+16) . . 2601:8c:c202:c110:d910:f570:f447:99f4 (Byrd never made it to the North Pole. He was not in the air long enough to make the round trip flight. Anthony Fokker new this and made public reference to it causing adding to the rift between him and Edsel Ford and Richard Byrd)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 04:07 . . (-24) . . 220.127.116.11 (→External links)