Changes related to "Fundamental lemma of calculus of variations"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
5 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Fundamental theorem of algebra; 00:50 . . (+14) . . Chris.mindas (→Complex-analytic proofs)
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Fundamental theorem of algebra; 22:48 . . (-16) . . Chris.mindas (→Complex-analytic proofs)
- (diff | hist) . . Joseph-Louis Lagrange; 19:36 . . (-56) . . Deflective (ɑ̃ is not an English phoneme. Perhaps include it as a general IPA instead of IPA-en?)
3 July 2015
30 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Lebesgue integration; 14:23 . . (+13) . . Matěj Grabovský (→References: add harv-style reference)
- (diff | hist) . . Fundamental theorem of algebra; 13:14 . . (+4) . . 184.108.40.206 (Reworked links so that algebra is linked earlier, and the mention of modern algebra actually links to that instead of just algebra.)
- (diff | hist) . . Fundamental theorem of arithmetic; 07:28 . . (+200) . . D.Lazard (Reverted 1 edit by 220.127.116.11 (talk): The concept of unit is much recent that that of prime, and cannot be used to explain conventions on primes. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Fundamental theorem of arithmetic; 07:22 . . (-200) . . 18.104.22.168 (Removed an error stating that the FTA implies that 1 is not prime because then the FTA would not exist. 1 is not prime because it is a "unit" and that is independent of the FTA.)