Changes related to "Guard (information security)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Raytheon; 20:57 . . (+2) . . Jpalens (Updated the Intelligence, Information and Services reference under Businesses so it links to the new page created for IIS.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Raytheon; 20:20 . . (+1,931) . . FlorentPirot (→Controversies: add on the use of "depleted" uranium)
23 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Security-Enhanced Linux; 17:12 . . (+347) . . Bender235 (some copy-editing)
- (diff | hist) . . m Security-Enhanced Linux; 17:01 . . (+40) . . Bender235 (→Similar systems)
- (diff | hist) . . m Security-Enhanced Linux; 16:59 . . (+4) . . Bender235 (→External links: HTTP→HTTPS)
21 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Template:URL; 07:09 . . (-19) . . Codename Lisa (Reverted good faith edits by Izno (talk): Please see the talk page.)