Changes related to "Harry Kirke Wolfe"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 September 2016
23 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m World War I; 23:50 . . (0) . . Peyre (→Economic effects)
- (diff | hist) . . American Psychological Association; 08:26 . . (0) . . BreakfastJr (→Hoffman report: "has" > "had". The source said "has", but the source was from before his retirement.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . American Psychological Association; 08:20 . . (-44) . . BreakfastJr (Deleted "swept up in the post-Sept. 11 war on terror"; that feels like Wikipedia taking the stance that they were just "swept up" and not to blame (which is not for Wikipedia to say) and isn't suggested from the source.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m American Psychological Association; 08:12 . . (-92) . . BreakfastJr (More copyedits, including removing WP:REPEATLINKs and instituting MOS:HEAD's "headings are in sentence case, not title case" and "Headings should not refer redundantly to the subject of the article".) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m American Psychological Association; 08:05 . . (+257) . . BreakfastJr (Copyedit, including adding relevant wikilinks and further information templates, making use of serial commas consistent (MOS:SERIAL), removing quote marks from around WP:BLOCKQUOTEs, & straightening curly apostrophes and quote marks (MOS:CQ).) (Tag: Visual edit)