Changes related to "Iambic tetrameter"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
3 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m The Magic Flute; 10:41 . . (+13) . . Michael Bednarek (Undid revision 674345369 by 22.214.171.124 (talk): rv machine translation.)
- (diff | hist) . . The Magic Flute; 09:51 . . (-13) . . 126.96.36.199 (→The Magic Flute and Freemasonry)
1 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Poetry; 15:56 . . (+1,938) . . Armbrust (Reverted 2 pending edits by 188.8.131.52 to revision 672283348 by 184.108.40.206: unexplained removal of sourced material)
- (diff | hist) . . Poetry; 15:54 . . (-877) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Western traditions)
- (diff | hist) . . Poetry; 15:50 . . (-1,061) . . 18.104.22.168 (→20th-century and 21st-century disputes)
- (diff | hist) . . The Magic Flute; 01:51 . . (-7) . . Syek88 (→Adaptations: Making a change: there is insufficient evidence to support a direct connection between "O Canada" and the March of the Priests. The article on the former correctly observes that there is a resemblance only.)
- (diff | hist) . . The Magic Flute; 01:48 . . (-2) . . Syek88 (→Adaptations: Making a minor correction.)
- (diff | hist) . . The Magic Flute; 01:08 . . (+103) . . Syek88 (→Some musical numbers: Adding "Bei Männern, welche Liebe fühlen" to the list of musical numbers. It is a significant duet - Beethoven wrote variations on it and Harnoncourt famously tried to destroy it.)
30 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Iambic pentameter; 11:00 . . (-1) . . Andy Dingley (Reverted 1 edit by 22.214.171.124 (talk): Rvv. (TW))