Changes related to "International Symbol of Access"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
3 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Unicode; 00:55 . . (+4) . . CecilWard (→Mapping to legacy character sets) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
1 August 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Unicode; 22:02 . . (+43) . . BabelStone (Undid revision 674133381 by 184.108.40.206 (talk) revert and linked "collation" to Unicode collation algorithm that shows that TUS really does define collation rules)
- (diff | hist) . . Unicode; 21:46 . . (-15) . . 220.127.116.11 (The referenced source document does not support the claim that Unicode defines rules for collation)
- (diff | hist) . . White; 01:56 . . (0) . . Faolin42 (bible, martyred)
31 July 2015
30 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Blue; 02:33 . . (-4) . . VMS Mosaic (→Shades and variations: one link is enough)
28 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New York; 15:05 . . (-491) . . Stevietheman (clean up articles linked from Kentucky Derby for Wikipedia:WikiProject Louisville using AWB)