Changes related to "John S. Leighton"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
14 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 13:56 . . (-1,078) . . Bearcat (→Government: the issue isn't the presence or absence of sources; it's that it represents undue weight to delve into it in this much depth in a broad overview article about the province rather than a politics-specific subarticle)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 12:55 . . (+1,078) . . Spem Reduxit (Undid revision 795284775 by Krazytea (talk) the paragraph references a CBC news article, presumably if something makes the news it is fair game)
13 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . John Leighton Stuart; 20:49 . . (-34) . . 損齋 (I did not see another category which is a subcategory of this one, so)
- (diff | hist) . . John Leighton Stuart; 20:48 . . (+34) . . 損齋 (added Category:People from Hangzhou using HotCat)
- (diff | hist) . . Houlton, Maine; 09:16 . . (+121) . . Ser Amantio di Nicolao (Filling in 2 references using Reflinks)
- (diff | hist) . . Houlton, Maine; 09:15 . . (+58) . . Ser Amantio di Nicolao (Filled in 1 bare reference(s) with reFill ())
- (diff | hist) . . Houlton, Maine; 09:12 . . (+4) . . Ser Amantio di Nicolao (tweak map)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 06:43 . . (-1,005) . . Krazytea (→Image gallery: No galleries, does not comply with WP:Gallery already a commons category here.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 06:42 . . (-1,078) . . Krazytea (→Government: This is really not that relevant here, a complaint about NB's pension plan by the CTF is pretty generic. This is more about boosting the CTF's profile than a description of government.)
9 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 23:00 . . (+4) . . Dirac66 (Rv last edit and clarify. The mention of Low German is as the language of Braunschweig in Germany for which NB is named, and not of NB itself.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Brunswick; 15:18 . . (+16) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Etymology: To clarify who used the language (to say that First Nations people were not speaking Low German))