Changes related to "Joscelin II, Count of Edessa"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Byzantine Empire; 02:05 . . (0) . . Chewings72 (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last version by Greek Macedon)
23 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Byzantine Empire; 23:30 . . (0) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . Aleppo; 22:41 . . (+2) . . Tector
- (diff | hist) . . Byzantine Empire; 11:54 . . (-1) . . Greek Macedon (Ancient Greek includes the forms of Greek used from around the 9th century BCE to the 6th century CE. During the Byzantine times the form of Greek which was used was the Byzantine Greek. Anyway the phrase would be the same in Ancient, Byzantine and Mod...) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Byzantine Empire; 03:31 . . (-5) . . 126.96.36.199
22 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 06:49 . . (-243) . . Rivertorch's Evil Twin (Undid good-faith edit. Ungrammatical and ref goes to source that doesn't meet WP:RS)
21 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Atabeg; 10:07 . . (+76) . . Wario-Man (Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk): Restored sourced content. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Atabeg; 08:31 . . (-76) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 07:32 . . (+243) . . Rajeshwarkp