Changes related to "Literature review"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
6 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Thesis; 06:59 . . (-76) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Canada)
- (diff | hist) . . Thesis; 06:56 . . (+38) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Canada)
4 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Thesis; 01:22 . . (-32) . . ElKevbo (unnecessary)
- (diff | hist) . . Thesis; 01:01 . . (+1) . . 2620:101:f000:3007::4da
3 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Metacognition; 02:51 . . (-17) . . 184.108.40.206 (no need to teach Greek here)
2 February 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Metacognition; 04:30 . . (-30) . . Klbrain (Unlinked: Phenomenology (science); preceding two Phenomenology links are sufficient, and this one no longer exists)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 01:55 . . (+17) . . Wbm1058 (→When and why to cite sources: restore section header which was deleted by this 22 September 2011 edit. some templates (Template:Non-free use rationale 2) link to that section.)
30 January 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Systematic review; 02:38 . . (+41) . . Drphillipdawson (→Cochrane Collaboration: Qualitative reviews can synthesise quantitative evidence as well as qualitative. The 'qualitative' refers to the synthesis approach, not the evidence. Added supporting reference. Disclosure: I am co-author of the reference.)
- (diff | hist) . . Systematic review; 02:35 . . (+326) . . Drphillipdawson (→Characteristics: Added reference for qualitative systematic reviews. Removed 'the' from discussion of standards; there are multiple standards. Disclosure: I am co-author of journal article reference.)