Changes related to "Lordship of Gower"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Swansea; 08:51 . . (-8) . . Materialscientist (Reverted 1 edit by 220.127.116.11 identified as test/vandalism using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Swansea; 08:13 . . (+8) . . 18.104.22.168 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . William de Braose, 2nd Baron Braose; 21:31 . . (+2) . . Ealdgyth (→top: ce)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 20:04 . . (0) . . FruitMonkey (Undid revision 692450476 by Ehrenkater (talk) They may see it that way but every book on the subject and the OED state lower case.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wales; 20:01 . . (0) . . Ehrenkater (→top: Union with a capital U according to the World Rugby website)
- (diff | hist) . . Wales; 19:54 . . (-47) . . PeeJay2K3 (cleanup)
- (diff | hist) . . Geographic coordinate system; 15:42 . . (+12) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Expressing latitude and longitude as linear units)
- (diff | hist) . . Caput; 00:02 . . (-11) . . Verbcatcher (Not a well-known name (no Wikipedia biographies))
21 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Kingdom of England; 20:04 . . (-187) . . Rob984 (Undid revision 691710100 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) It's not as clear cut as that. "monarchy" alone is fine. It can be explained in the body.)
- (diff | hist) . . Kingdom of England; 18:46 . . (+187) . . 188.8.131.52