Changes related to "Microsoft Assistance Markup Language"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
25 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:35 . . (+35) . . PBS (→Verifiability and other principles: See also Wikipedia:Copying within Wikipedia)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:32 . . (+18) . . PBS (→Non-English sources: Make it explicit that the non-English language sources must be reliable and not just in a foreign language .)
- (diff | hist) . . Markup language; 18:16 . . (-53) . . IagoQnsi (Reverted good faith edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk): Test edits. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Markup language; 18:15 . . (+21) . . 188.8.131.52 (→HTML) (Tag: extraneous markup)
- (diff | hist) . . Markup language; 18:15 . . (+32) . . 184.108.40.206 (→HTML)
22 October 2016
21 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . XML; 17:50 . . (-41) . . NessBird (→Schemas and validation: Removed "no citations" warning. Although there are no DIRECT citations, most of the material here is cross-linked to other pages which DO cite sources. That seems fine to me.)
20 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Maintenance template removal; 17:13 . . (+10) . . Moxy (→See also: Wikipedia help)
- (diff | hist) . . m Windows Vista; 09:47 . . (-1) . . Comp.arch (Actually not "one" assembly.. Would have said "x86 assembly"; there's also "x86-64 assembly"; just going with lower case "assembly".)