Changes related to "Mises Institute"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
17 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 01:04 . . (-70) . . SPECIFICO (→Notable scholars: Not listed on vMI page cited)
14 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 15:19 . . (+91) . . SPECIFICO (restore vMI reference)
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 15:16 . . (-191) . . SPECIFICO (→top: All thought involves deduction. The cited source, which is a self-description on the Institute's website, is not RS as to praxeology. Any such article content needs RS and could be summarized in the lede if appropriate.)
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 15:01 . . (-23) . . Srich32977 (go to the bare bones of what the source says)
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 14:36 . . (-13) . . Ubikwit (Undid revision 604100308 by Mcbaldwin (talk)it relies solely on theorizing, which is then not subject to empirical evaluation. logic not at issue, but the evaluation of abstract theory)
- (diff | hist) . . Ludwig von Mises Institute; 02:48 . . (+13) . . Mcbaldwin (Edited a sentence prior to current footnote 9 to better reflect the actual content of the cited source. I see no evidence in the cited source of a rejection of "scientific method" or the use of data, but merely a statement about the primacy of deduction.)