Changes related to "Monti Cabinet"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Italy; 12:13 . . (+1) . . BD2412 (→top: clean up spacing around commas, replaced: ,and → , and using AWB)
23 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . The New York Times; 21:11 . . (+694) . . Maslowsneeds (→Early history: adding report of cyber attack on NYT reporters)
22 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m 'Ndrangheta; 23:39 . . (0) . . Vituzzu (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by 188.8.131.52)
- (diff | hist) . . 'Ndrangheta; 16:17 . . (0) . . 184.108.40.206
21 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . BBC News; 19:53 . . (+2) . . Zir (→Television News moves to Television Centre: Clarification) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Italy; 12:36 . . (+24) . . Solarislv (→Geography)
20 August 2016
19 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Giorgio Napolitano; 22:01 . . (-9) . . 220.127.116.11 (The wording "cabinet of unelected professionals" is incorrect and confusing: Italian ministers are *never* elected. Also a citation is needed regarding "government of the president".) (Tag: Visual edit: Switched)
- (diff | hist) . . Technocracy; 15:07 . . (+14) . . Peter1c (Add link to wikiquote →External links)