Changes related to "Multiple correspondence analysis"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
16 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 21:25 . . (-31) . . Bellerophon5685 (→External links: already on the parent category)
- (diff | hist) . . Principal component analysis; 11:41 . . (-94) . . Limit-theorem (Seems like advertising for a private company. Undid revision 795774730 by Stevescot (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Principal component analysis; 11:16 . . (+94) . . Stevescot (→External links)
14 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 19:40 . . (+101) . . JohnBlackburne (Reverted 1 edit by 2600:1012:B059:C76A:6C05:6933:637E:DC6A: No, it is better as-is, and I don’t see a recent discussion indicating it should be changed so. Start a new discussion first. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 19:35 . . (-101) . . 2600:1012:b059:c76a:6c05:6933:637e:dc6a (Changed opening sentence since there was a talk page discussion with no real objections; note that even if it is considered a branch of mathematics that isn't contrary to it being a mathematical science)
- (diff | hist) . . m Statistics; 14:24 . . (+2) . . BD2412 (clean up spacing around commas, replaced: ,J → , J, ,S → , S using AWB)