Changes related to "Northworld"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Maintenance template removal; 18:41 . . (-187) . . Debresser (Undid revision 791696713 by Dl2000 (talk) Unclear. Also, was this discussed?)
21 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Maintenance template removal; 22:29 . . (+187) . . Dl2000 (→When not to remove: +1; and no, this point isn't always obvious to some editors)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Citing sources; 19:03 . . (-1) . . Flyer22 Reborn (Comment: Regarding the typo in my edit summary, I meant, "And I'm not sure that the second is what we are trying to state belongs." Also see Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Medicine-related articles#Citing sources.])
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 19:00 . . (-301) . . Flyer22 Reborn (→In-text attribution: Deleting two recently added pieces. The first still doesn't make it clear that Darwin is the majority view. And I' not sure that secon is what we are trying to state belongs.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Planet; 09:49 . . (0) . . Double sharp (→Mythology and naming)
- (diff | hist) . . Planet; 09:45 . . (+17) . . Double sharp (→19th century: why not mention all of the first four, which still kept some sort of dual citizenship afterwards for a time)
20 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 17:49 . . (+496) . . LeadSongDog (→In-text attribution: boldly made examples comparable)
19 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Science fiction; 23:17 . . (+1) . . BD2412 (→References: clean up spacing around commas, replaced: ,C → , C, ,O → , O using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 14:44 . . (-1) . . LeadSongDog (→Types of citation: rm plural from shortcut)