Changes related to "Notability in the English Wikipedia"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 January 2017
17 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Notability; 21:10 . . (0) . . Fixuture (new key for Category:Wikipedia notability: " " using HotCat)
- (diff | hist) . . Jimmy Wales; 18:17 . . (-23) . . Deli nk (I don't think this is the appropriate place to link to a user page (or a redirect to a user page))
- (diff | hist) . . Jimmy Wales; 17:13 . . (+22) . . UpsandDowns1234 (→References) (Tag: Visual edit)
16 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Criticism of Wikipedia; 11:30 . . (-118) . . GreenStork (→Systemic bias in coverage: why make it double?)
15 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Jimmy Wales; 19:12 . . (-41) . . Beetstra (→External links: remove official blog per deletion discussion. Site anyway redirects to the official page.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia; 08:58 . . (+1) . . KTo288 (→Language editions: ce line break to prevent text running into graph legend)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 08:56 . . (-7) . . KTo288 (→Recent milestones: rename to milestones, depends on context but is 2007 recent?)
- (diff | hist) . . Criticism of Wikipedia; 08:46 . . (+1) . . Hanif Al Husaini (→Systemic bias in coverage: To meke the ref didn't appear together with Dale Hoiberg sentence)