Changes related to "Nova Scotia Route 358"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
13 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Canada; 17:06 . . (+3) . . Miesianiacal (→Government and politics: repetitious use of 'queen')
- (diff | hist) . . Canada; 16:49 . . (-4) . . Skyring (→Government and politics)
- (diff | hist) . . Canada; 13:59 . . (-1) . . Wikiain (Reverted to revision 684967365 by Eimukas22 (talk): Rv unencyclopedic change. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Canada; 06:47 . . (+1) . . GoodDay (→Government and politics: It hasn't been established yet, if she's Australia's Head of State.)
11 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Canard River; 19:04 . . (-22) . . Iberville
- (diff | hist) . . List of Nova Scotia provincial highways; 01:50 . . (+2) . . JakeR2002 (→Current Trunk Highways)
- (diff | hist) . . m Nova Scotia; 01:43 . . (-152) . . RFBailey (fix/update infobox; rephrase; remove strange reference; links)
9 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Canada; 23:03 . . (-9) . . Eimukas22
- (diff | hist) . . Sunrise Trail; 15:39 . . (-43) . . Derek Andrews (→top: some parts of the Sunrise Trail go along the TCH, but 'is part of the Trans Canada Highway' is rather misleading)
8 October 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Nova Scotia; 04:18 . . (+26) . . Niceguyedc (v1.36 - Repaired 1 link to disambiguation page - (You can help) - Cole Harbour) (Tag: WPCleaner)