Changes related to "Offense (policy debate)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Help:CS1 errors; 13:12 . . (+127) . . Bgeron (→Vancouver style error: Remind that only 2 initials are allowed.) (Tag: Visual edit)
20 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 21:31 . . (+35) . . Non-dropframe (→Copyright and plagiarism: adding shortcut)
19 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Structure of policy debate; 14:59 . . (+118) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Cross-Examination Periods)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 14:42 . . (+3) . . Kurtis (→Repeated citations: Changing "totally" -> "completely" (hope nobody minds; not sure if this is a change that merits discussion on its own))
18 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Policy debate; 23:57 . . (+7) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Resolutions)
- (diff | hist) . . Policy debate; 23:52 . . (+17) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Paradigms)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 04:03 . . (-35) . . TransporterMan (Undid revision 766065543 by Postdlf (talk)The change implies that there must be a challenge in addition to the removal, but it is long-established that the removal is a challenge itself)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 01:03 . . (+35) . . Postdlf (→Responsibility for providing citations: more clearly linking second paragraph to first, to clear up a common point of confusion)