Changes related to "Omok language"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ket language; 09:30 . . (+98) . . BeKowz (→Consonants)
- (diff | hist) . . Assan language; 02:02 . . (+51) . . Tippopotamus (seems to be 19th century not 18th using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . m Russia; 00:25 . . (+72) . . MorbidEntree (USA -> United States per MOS:NOTUSA, replaced: U.S. → United States (4) using AWB)
21 August 2016
20 August 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Extinct language; 20:42 . . (-13) . . 184.108.40.206 (Sanskrit still has native speakers. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30446917) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Paleosiberian languages; 20:00 . . (-101) . . Steinbach (According to the Merkit article, they were a Mongol tribe, and the article offers no clue that their roots may have been elsewhere.)
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 01:51 . . (+18) . . Bokmanrocks01