Changes related to "Postage stamps and postal history of Tajikistan"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Tajikistan; 00:19 . . (+30) . . Benjamin Trovato (→Russian Tajikistan: link)
21 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Translation; 17:33 . . (+1) . . Largoplazo (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by Tegel)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Translation; 17:25 . . (-1) . . 188.8.131.52 (Supriyansh is a englopalese name..the meaning of the word is never ending love, bound and destroyer of enemy and heater) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
20 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Postage stamps and postal history of Palestine; 18:58 . . (-140) . . Sir Joseph (→Mandate postal rates: image already seen earlier)
- (diff | hist) . . Soviet Union; 09:43 . . (+15) . . Illegitimate Barrister (→top)
- (diff | hist) . . Tajik Soviet Socialist Republic; 00:02 . . (+40) . . Charles Essie (→External links)