Changes related to "Priest (Latter Day Saints)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
15 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Temple president; 15:57 . . (-1) . . ChristensenMJ (→Historical development: restore to version prior to good faith edit. Since this is specifically addressing the lack of a president, seems consistent to retain similar wording. Without a president, there is no presidency, so that would be a given)
- (diff | hist) . . m Melchizedek priesthood (Latter Day Saints); 14:51 . . (+1) . . J. 'mach' wust (replacing deprecated characters, see Help:IPA for English)
- (diff | hist) . . m Boy Scouts of America; 01:04 . . (+1) . . Creeperparty568 (Reverted 1 edit by Abcde123456a (talk) to last revision by 18.104.22.168. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Boy Scouts of America; 01:03 . . (-1) . . Abcde123456a (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
14 January 2017
13 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Portal:Book of Mormon; 20:24 . . (+111) . . Ninja247
- (diff | hist) . . Scouts Canada; 13:15 . . (+314) . . 22.214.171.124 (Robert Milk's book is 36 years old and its research older. Yet it used to counter a current statement by Scouts Canada. Citation (with quote) needed for claim Scouts Canada ceased to be a branch of the UK association in 2007.)
- (diff | hist) . . Scouts Canada; 12:06 . . (-96) . . 126.96.36.199 (39 more volunteers (< 0.19%) is not worth mentioning. Removed comment re 1907 scouts as original material. Milk)