Changes related to "Purple fringing"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ultraviolet; 21:34 . . (+207) . . Chetvorno (→"Black lights": Added sentence on application of black lights)
29 September 2016
28 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Photography; 07:40 . . (+1) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by 220.127.116.11 (talk) to last version by PaulGS)
- (diff | hist) . . Photography; 06:45 . . (-1) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Invention of photography)
- (diff | hist) . . Photography; 05:25 . . (0) . . PaulGS (→Law)
27 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . F-number; 13:13 . . (+6) . . Gah4 (→Stops, f-stop conventions, and exposure: Most now do 1/2 or 1/3 stop, as noted a little farther down. Photographers still like to think in whole stops, though.)
- (diff | hist) . . F-number; 12:14 . . (-577) . . Srleffler (→Human eye: Rm material based on unreliable source written by someone with poor understanding of optics, which disputes material supported by reliable source.)
- (diff | hist) . . F-number; 12:06 . . (+2) . . Srleffler (Undid revision 741423429 by Kundan K Singh (talk) That *isn't* correct, and is tied up with why the statement is confused in the first place. Further fixes are needed here, but not this)
- (diff | hist) . . m F-number; 11:54 . . (-2) . . Kundan K Singh (Clarified the statement "Why focal length is ~10mm".) (Tag: Visual edit)