Changes related to "Quadrupole mass analyzer"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Spoken articles; 18:55 . . (+7,604) . . Matiia (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) to last version by KH-1)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Spoken articles; 18:49 . . (-6,090) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Biology and medicine)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Spoken articles; 18:48 . . (-1,514) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Art, architecture and archaeology)
- (diff | hist) . . Triple quadrupole mass spectrometer; 12:14 . . (-2) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Instrumentation)
20 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Penning trap; 13:46 . . (+8) . . Cjesch (Removed antimatter template, added mass spectrometry template.)
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Mass spectrometry; 13:45 . . (+19) . . Cjesch (Added Penning Trap, FT-ICR is just one way to use a PT for MS)
- (diff | hist) . . Fragmentation (mass spectrometry); 01:22 . . (+1) . . Kkmurray (→Charge Site-Initiated Cleavage: caps)
19 May 2015
18 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Electrospray ionization; 17:07 . . (+15) . . Trappist the monk (→Ionization mechanism: replace/remove deprecated cs1|2 parameters; using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Mass spectrometry; 03:18 . . (-1) . . TypingAway (moving hard/soft ionization subsection to start of section,)