Changes related to "Quantitative parasitology"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Confidence interval; 00:24 . . (-2,251) . . Fgnievinski (Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk) to last revision by GeneralizationsAreBad. (TW))
26 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Confidence interval; 22:30 . . (+2,251) . . 184.108.40.206 (Fixed book promo) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Confidence interval; 22:23 . . (-2,375) . . GeneralizationsAreBad (Reverted good faith edits by 220.127.116.11 (talk): Placing this in the lede is very disorienting, and some of this appears to be promotional content. . (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Confidence interval; 22:20 . . (+2,375) . . 18.104.22.168 (Amongst all the carefully defined terms, the real life application of CI is missing. I found this set of 4 CIs to be enlightening with respect to what CIs to chose and therefore to give perspective to the item definition.) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Confidence interval; 12:51 . . (+68) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Meaning and interpretation)
- (diff | hist) . . Confidence interval; 10:00 . . (-181) . . 126.96.36.199 (The level of confidence does not mean that there is a probability that the interval covers the the population parameter(Morey et. al,2015).)