Changes related to "Realistic DX-302"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 02:12 . . (-21) . . Voidxor (→How to place an inline citation using ref tags: Boldly: Clauses are okay too, per current best practice.)
26 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Trevor Wadley; 15:59 . . (-30) . . Collect (l)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 14:07 . . (-198) . . Kingturtle (→Tools: Cat scan is dead)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 13:39 . . (+3,374) . . PBS (→Text–source integrity: Added two more common mistakes to avoid when inserting cited text. Either into text already supported with inline citations or text is not supported with any inline citations.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 04:52 . . (-21) . . PrimeHunter (remove unimportant "shortcuts" Help:Stub and Help:Stubs, longer than actual pagename when written WP:Stub, rarely used for good reasons, indicate wrong namespace)
25 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Realistic (brand); 20:25 . . (+25) . . 188.8.131.52 (→History)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 16:51 . . (+5) . . Voidxor (→What counts as a reliable source: Clarify, and format unordered lists per MOS:BULLETLIST)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 16:43 . . (0) . . Voidxor (→Responsibility for providing citations: Clarify, since "replace" has other meanings besides "restore")