Changes related to "Relentless: The Struggle for Peace in the Middle East"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Israel; 13:45 . . (+42) . . Triggerhippie4 (→Further conflict and peace process: wikilink)
17 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . HonestReporting; 11:55 . . (+44) . . Eframgoldberg (Made wording more accurate. References describe organization as pro-Israel without reference to sources and as such should not be protrayed as definitive sources, change in wording more accurately describes this. If any description of any group can be...) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Israel; 10:40 . . (-220) . . Triggerhippie4 (→Science and technology: fixed MOS:SANDWICHING and better image)
16 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m YouTube; 15:44 . . (+5) . . Jeanjung212 (clean up, replaced: http://www.forbes.com → https://www.forbes.com (5) using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Israel; 14:59 . . (-1,138) . . Icewhiz (Undid revision 795796248 by Dailycare (talk) POV pushing. aljazeera not appropriate RS for history. As Arab forces invaded Jewish areas (per partition) - this was an invasion.)
- (diff | hist) . . Israel; 14:47 . . (+1,138) . . Dailycare (→After World War II: add context, replace "invasion" with "entry" in a few places. these forces were invited in, they didn't "invade")
14 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . YouTube; 23:21 . . (+321) . . Wbm1058 (→Partnership with video creators: YouTube Play Buttons, a part of the YouTube Creator Rewards, are a recognition by YouTube of its most popular channels.)
13 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Second Intifada; 22:38 . . (-95) . . Icewhiz (→End of the Intifada: shachtat states during 2005, not feb. He notes in intro that others have stated feb as well as other options such as arafat's death or that it has not ended as of his writing in 2010.)
- (diff | hist) . . Second Intifada; 09:40 . . (+99) . . Erictheenquirer (→End of the Intifada: ~~~~ Based on detailed 'Talk' in 2014 Israel-Gaza Conflict I improved the accuracy of the 'Schachter' entry ~~~~)