Changes related to "Sagamihara Station"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
25 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 20:21 . . (-51) . . TomStar81 (Undid revision 746187245 by Yolvandy vargas (talk) reverting undiscussed changes to template)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 20:07 . . (+51) . . Yolvandy vargas (Adding the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the BRITISH ARMY the KING GEORGE VI in the section of commanders and leaders of the WWII) (Tag: Visual edit)
22 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 16:29 . . (-118) . . Miracle dream
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 13:41 . . (+118) . . Tobby72 (add image)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 13:13 . . (+44) . . Tobby72 (the first Vienna Award ceded parts of Czechoslovakia only to Hungary)
20 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Geographic coordinate system; 15:56 . . (-23) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by 184.108.40.206 to version by 220.127.116.11. Report False Positive? Thanks, ClueBot NG. (2804611) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Geographic coordinate system; 15:55 . . (+23) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Kobuchi Station (Kanagawa); 06:17 . . (-15) . . 掬茶 (→References)