Changes related to "Senior Courts Act 1981"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Act of Parliament; 10:51 . . (-5) . . 2602:304:cfd4:c0b0:500d:8e89:20a:15a8
- (diff | hist) . . Act of Parliament; 10:50 . . (+5) . . 220.127.116.11
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Privy Council of the United Kingdom; 21:29 . . (+7) . . Bender235 (clean up; http->https (see this RfC) using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Parliament of the United Kingdom; 12:41 . . (0) . . 18.104.22.168 (1 SNP MP resigned the party whip yesterday so i have updated the figures to make them accurate) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
- (diff | hist) . . United Kingdom; 12:28 . . (-5) . . Stevietheman (cleanup articles linked from Louisville, Kentucky for WikiProject Louisville using AWB)
24 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Courts of England and Wales; 22:54 . . (+3) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Civil cases)
- (diff | hist) . . Magna Carta; 20:34 . . (+292) . . CuriousMind01 (→Celebration of the 800th anniversary: Royal Mint released 2 commorative coins) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m United Kingdom; 15:07 . . (-17) . . Wiki-Ed (→Since the Acts of Union of 1707 and 1801: Post User:Non3up cleanup)
23 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Magna Carta; 20:56 . . (-4) . . CplDHicks (→Celebration of the 800th anniversary: The copy exhibited in Washington, D.C. was in the Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress, not the *Law* Library of Congress in the Madison Building)
- (diff | hist) . . United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland; 03:02 . . (+38) . . 126.96.36.199 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)